Sara's Favorite October Picks!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

PRINCESS PEACH ~ SMOOTHIE!

Dear friends,

As always, please read my post HERE first on why I choose the ingredients that I do for my child's smoothies so that you'll have a better understanding as to what amazing things they do for the body and how they can aid your child's development.



PRINCESS PEACH SMOOTHIE!

1/2 c ~ almond milk (I use homemade and you can check out my post on it HERE)
1/4 c ~ organic plain kefir (found at Kroger)
1 whole sliced peach (not canned)
1 tsp ~ ground flax meal
1 tbs ~ organic canned pumpkin

What your child is getting in this smoothie:
~ Rich vitamins such as potassium, zinc, magnesium, copper, calcium, phosphorus, iron.
~ Protein, probiotics, omega-3, fiber, beta-carotene and more!

Enjoy!

xoxo,

Sara

No comments: