Sara's Favorite October Picks!

Friday, April 29, 2016

BEE TREE SOAP COMPANY!

Dear friends,

Please excuse my blog absence! My full time job outside of being a mama & wife is owning my photography business so I'm not able to blog every day like I would like, but nonetheless...I'm here today!!!!! Hello!!

So, I am not one to gush over a product if I don't like...whether I know the owner or not. In this case, I know the owners and I'm totally gushing because I truly and completely LOVE these products. With everything from Laundry Detergent, Hand Soaps, Lip Balms, Healing Salves, Deodorants and more, I have loved everything I've tried and our home is now complete with Bee Tree products. One of my favorites is this amazing Lotion Stick that also comes in a perfect travel size!!! They are local, sustainable and organic. There is nothing remotely questionable in these wonderful products and I'm overjoyed to have found them!!!! If you are not in the area, then please visit them online to see what products can be shipped to you! 







P.S. Right now, I'm completely in love with the Peppermint Rosemary soap!! Oh my goodness!!!

Visit Bee Tree Soaps online HERE!


No comments: